Monthly Subscription Plans
These subscription plans could save you more than regular per order full-service delivery fees if your typical shopping/grocery costs are over $100 at a time. For smaller orders, the discounted rate plans would be the best options. To subscribe to a monthly plan, click “Subscribe” next to your preferred plan. Each subscription allows you to do either manual renewal each month or opt-in to automatic renewal each month. This is only covering the delivery fee. Subscription plans are priced out on weekly shops; if you shop less often follow instructions below to get a customized subscription plan. If you are on a fixed income, see FAQ 5C.
- 33% Discounted Delivery Fee On Every Order: $20/month Subscribe OR $220/year Subscribe Based on current fees, the discounted rates will be:
- Stores: 13.4% or $10 minimum / Walmart: 13.4% or $13.40 minimum
- Delivery Only: $10
- Prepaid Pickup/Delivery: $10
- Ordering Through Us: 10% or minimum of $10
- OOC (Out Of County) stores: 20% or $20 minimum
- 1 grocery delivery per week: $68/month Subscribe
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries per week: $136/month Subscribe
- 1 grocery delivery and 1 restaurant delivery per week: $128/month Subscribe
- Up to 3 restaurant deliveries per week: $180/month Subscribe
- Up to 5 restaurant deliveries per week: $300/month Subscribe
- 1 grocery delivery and upto 3 restaurant deliveries per week: $248/month Subscribe
- 1 grocery delivery and upto 5 restaurant deliveries per week: $368/month Subscribe
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries and upto 3 restaurant deliveries per week: $316/month Subscribe
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries and upto 5 restaurant deliveries per week: $436/month Subscribe
- Custom Subscription: If you’d like a custom subscription plan with X amount of grocery per week or month, and/or X amount restaurant per week or month, email Red@RedConrad.com stating how many grocery and/or restaurant deliveries you would like per week or per month. You will be emailed a subscription link, and the link will be added here as an available subscription.
Monthly subscriptions you will see the fee still when you order but you will NOT pay the additional fee. When your order is shopped, the fee will be adjusted to $0 on the order since you already paid through the subscription. You will see the adjusted fee on the finalized receipt after the order is shopped.
Monthly subscription plans are non-refundable, but you can cancel at any time. Each subscription will run for 30 days from the day you submit payment. For example:
- Payment on the 1st of the month will expire the last day of the month. If you don’t set to automatic billing, you will have to submit a payment on or before the 1st of the following month to keep the plan going.
- Payments submitted on the 15th of the month will expire on the 14th of the following month.
If you subscribe to a monthly plan, you will receive a reminder of expiration about 7 days before the plan expires. You do not have to pay for a new month on the same day every month, but if you want to use the savings offered in the subscription plans you will need to be sure you have an active subscription.
How is a subscription plan saving me more?
1. The subscription plans allow you the amount of grocery and/or restaurant deliveries in each plan without any additional fee. Delivery is a flat rate.
2. The delivery fee on most non-subscription orders is 20% or a minimum of $15. So all grocery orders $75 or less, you are paying $15. But every grocery order over $75, you would be paying the 20%. By utilizing a subscription plan for grocery, every grocery order under the subscription has a flat delivery fee (not counting any tip you decide to leave). As long as your order is covered by the subscription, when you place an order the delivery fee will be adjusted since you paid in advance with a subscription.
Subscription pricing covers delivery fee only. You can still set gratuity/tip to any available option in the app that you would like to tip your shopper/delivery driver.