Prescription Pickup/Delivery Terms
If you need your prescription picked up, please pay in advance and use the “Delivery Only” option in the app. If your prescription pickup is part of a grocery order, the prescription must be paid in advance, add a note to your grocery order to pickup the prescription. Provide any information needed to pickup the prescription.
The platform allows purchase of non-prescription pharmacy items. But all prescriptions need to be paid in advance. The platforms payment processor doesn’t allow for prescription purchases at this time.
If you can’t pay in advance (over the phone or website), you may send the funds to cover the prescription one of the following ways:
- Cash App: $RedConrad
- PayPal: PayPal.me/RedConrad
- Venmo: send payment to username @RedConrad or email Red@RedConrad.com
- Zelle: send payment to Phone 386-983-6415 or email Red@RedConrad.com
- Chime, Varo: You can now pay using your Chime or Varo accounts! In your Chime app go to “Pay Friends” or Varo app go to “Varo to Varo Transfer” and send payment to Red@RedConrad.com
- CryptoCurrency: We also accept payment in several crypto currencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Algorand (ALGO), Compound (COMP), Crypto.com Coin (CRO), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), USD Coin (USDC), Tether USD (USDT), Dash, Binance Coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ), and XRP. To pay in crypto, send an email to Red@RedConrad.com with the crypto you’d like to pay with and you’ll receive the QR code and address where to send payment.
- To pay in crypto, you would pay the dollar ($) equivalent of your preferred crypto.
- If you use a crypto not stated above, email Red@RedConrad.com to see if it can be added as an option.
- If you use Coinbase Wallet, you can send payment to @RedConrad. Get your own crypto wallet at wallet.coinbase.com
If you utilize a payment app or crypto to send funds to purchase your prescription, you must include enough funds to cover prescription and the $15 delivery fee.
To use Zelle option: Most bank apps and websites offer Zelle. If your bank doesn’t include it in the bank app or website, you can download ZellePay in the app store.
Any overages in amount will be reimbursed after purchase via the same app you sent the funds with; credit/debit payments are final and non-reimbursable.