Are you an owner of an eCommerce business (Shopify, Etsy, etc)? Home-based Business? Network Marketing/Direct Sales with stock on hand?
Want more customers? How about adding a pickup/delivery service? All possibly FREE to you? Here’s how it would work:
- You advertise our services to your customers
- We advertise we do Pickup/Delivery for your online shop / home business and add your logo to the ‘Delivery From….’ page
It’s that simple! NO commissions, and quicker delivery time than relying on USPS, UPS, or FedEx. You can setup delivery every day per customer, once daily for all the days customers, weekly, or whatever schedule you need. You can either opt to cover the delivery fee or pass it on to your customers; if you pass it on to your customers, there is no charge to you.
Benefits to your business:
- Potential increase in sales from current customers through possible same-day delivery
- New customers
- A pickup/delivery service that is potentially FREE to you! Simply tell your customers to visit RedsDelivery.RedConrad.com or App.RedConrad.com to download the app!
- Get showcased on the “Delivery From…” page
- Supporting locals in need. 5% of earnings go towards the Grocery Fund to help individuals and families in need.
When your customers make a purchase from you, you have the option of charging the delivery fee and ordering delivery for them on your end through our app or ‘off-platform‘ option, or having them order delivery themselves. If you instruct your customers to order delivery themselves, instruct them to download our app and fill in any info we need to pickup their order from you. For eCommerce, it may work better to charge them the delivery fee and order delivery for each customer yourself. The option you would choose in the app is “delivery only”. Current ‘delivery only’ fee is $15, higher for customers outside the county. If you have a customer who resides outside Putnam County, contact us for delivery fee to their area, if service is available in their area.
Currently this service is only available to eCommerce shops and home-based businesses located in Putnam County, FL.
We say “possibly” and “potentially” free to you because our host does charge a platform fee on ‘delivery only’ orders. If you order delivery for your customers, you will be paying this fee. It’s 5% of our fee, or $0.75 for deliveries inside Putnam County, making the total fee chargeable to your customers $15.75. For customers outside Putnam County, contact us.
If you want to schedule multiple deliveries for customers once daily, once weekly, etc, please use the form on the ‘off-platform‘ page, and list each customer. This way we can send you an invoice with a total for all deliveries in one payment.
This service is available to any business located in Putnam County that sells products/goods.
We can also help you resupply on materials, if you make your own products. For info, visit the Get Supplied page.
1. Is there any setup on the shop end?
At this time, no. There are two options:
- Your customers order directly through you, and then order delivery through us providing order info for seamless pickup and delivery,
- You order delivery for your customers
2. Can delivery be ordered through the business?
Any business can download the customer app and order delivery for a customer. You’ll need to add a note to the order with the customers info, and your business will be charged the delivery fee; so you may want to add the fee onto the customers bill (currently $15 delivery fee plus $0.75 platform fee for customers located within Putnam County).
Or you can simply tell your customer to visit RedsDelivery.RedConrad.com or App.RedConrad.com to download our app and order delivery themselves (recommended). (They must download the app through our direct link to be connected to our service)
3. Can my business request specific delivery drivers?
Yes. As the team grows, you may request specific drivers to do pickup at your location. If specific drivers are requested, the only time a different driver will show is when that driver was chosen by the customer or if chosen driver(s) aren’t on duty. If you’d like to refer someone to drive on our team and request them for your location, you can send them to RedsDeliveryServices.com/Apply to submit an application.