Red’s Delivery Services Off-Platform/Out-Of-App Services
This is the Off-Platform/Out-Of-App service option of Red’s Delivery Services™
Contents: Off-Platform Delivery | Delivery Form | Third-Party Pick Up & Delivery
Off-App Shopping And Delivery:
You may also opt to have us shop for you outside our platform/app and outside other services. The fee for this service may be paid via Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, Chime, Varo, GoBank, invoice, Credit/Debit Card, or cryptocurrency. You can either submit your list via the form below or a list making app:
- Write/build your list on either AnyList (Android | Apple), Out Of Milk (Android | Apple), or Flipp (Android | Apple | Web) and under list sharing, send the list to Order@RedsDeliveryServices.com For help sharing your list, see FAQ #8.
- If using a list making app, state in the below form in the area for list “see app” and state which app you sent your list to.
All delivery requests on “Pick Up Only” delivery orders and shopping orders MUST be paid before shopping/pick up and delivery (payment must be made at time of request in order for request to be accepted). By paying in advance using a payment service, you have the option of “No Contact Delivery”. Post-payment (payment made after delivery) will be an option made available after ten (10) successful deliveries; see ‘Off-Platform/Out-Of-App’ terms in the Red’s Delivery Services terms for details.
If you have any questions about the service:
- View the Delivery FAQ’s here
- Email CustomerService@RedsDeliveryServices.com or
- Send a pm (private message) to the Reds Delivery Services Facebook page
With “No Contact Delivery” your order will be left at your door or on your porch. When completely unloaded, driver will knock on the door or ring the bell to let you know your delivery has arrived. Driver will inform you when they’re on their way to pick up as well.
- Groceries, etc:
- Prepaid/’Delivery Only’: $15 per pick up/’delivery only’ order
- Full-Service Shopping Orders: 20% or $15 minimum; Walmart: 20% or $20 mininum
- Pick Up Orders: You shop through the store website directly and supply us the info needed to pick up the order.
- Shopping Orders: The estimated total of the groceries plus delivery fee plus $20 in case of underestimated total. After the shop is completed, the order total plus fee will be deducted from the total charged; any overages plus the $20 over charge will be reimbursed/refunded(see terms). (For info on how to get estimated total, see Off-Platform FAQ #7)
- Prepaid Takeout/Pick Up: $15 per order
- Order Through Us: 15% or minimum of $15
- Monthly Subscription Plans (Only Applies To Putnam County Locations):
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries per week or up to 3 restaurant pick up/deliveries per week: $199 per month – Subscribe
- Up to 2 grocery deliveries per week and up to 5 restaurant pick up/deliveries per week: $599 per month – Subscribe
- Subscription payments may be made in the full amount each month you want to use a subscription plan to one of the payment apps we accept (listed below) or Credit/Debit using the ‘Subscribe’ links next to the plan.
- Out-Of-County Stores: Shopping: 30% or minimum of $30; Pick Up/’Delivery Only’: $30
- Eligible Stores:
- Aldi (Middleburg, Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Gainesville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando, Palm Coast locations)
- BJ’s (Orange Park, Jacksonville locations)
- Costco (Jacksonville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- Target (Gainesville, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando, Palm Coast locations)
- Trader Joe’s (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- PetSmart (Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Deland)
- Petco (St. Augustine, Palm Coast)
- Would like another store not located in Putnam County? Email Red@RedsDeliveryServices.com or message us on Facebook to get it added.
- These stores are Mon-Wed
- Middleburg, Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine locations: Monday
- Gainesville locations: Tuesday
- Palm Coast, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations: Wednesday
- Eligible Stores:
Below 10 orders, payment must be paid in full, in advance. Order will not be accepted without payment. After successful delivery, your change and overage protection fee will be reimbursed, if applicable; see reimbursement/refund policy for details.
- Cash App: $RedConrad or scan the below QR code
- PayPal: PayPal.me/RedConrad or scan the below QR code
- Venmo: send payment to usernane @RedConrad or email Red@RedConrad.com or scan the below QR code
- Zelle: send payment to Phone 386-983-6415 or email Red@RedConrad.com
- Credit/Debit Card: Click Here to submit payment. Enter the total estimated amount for the delivery order you’re requesting (pick up/shopping) plus delivery fee plus overage protection. Credit/Debit payments are secured through Square.
- Shopping Orders over $75 would be the %, Walmart Orders over $100 would be the %
- Restaurant Orders over $100 would be the %
- Out-Of-County Orders over $100 would be the %
- To calculate estimated % delivery total: ‘Estimated Order Total‘ + ‘Order Type %’ + ‘$20 Overage Protection’ = Payment
- Chime, Varo, GoBank: To pay using your Chime, GoBank, or Varo accounts: In your Chime app go to “Pay Friends”, Varo app go to “Varo to Varo Transfer”, GoBank go to “Pay” then “Pay Friends or Family”, and send payment to Red@RedConrad.com
- Bakkt: In Bakkt app, click Bakkt logo in center bottom of screen -> click ‘Send Cash’ -> Send to phone 386-983-6415 or username @RedConrad
- CryptoCurrency: We also accept payment in several crypto currencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Algorand (ALGO), Compound (COMP), Crypto.com Coin (CRO), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), USD Coin (USDC), Tether USD (USDT), Dash, Binance Coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ), and XRP. To pay in crypto, send an email to Red@RedConrad.com with the crypto you’d like to pay with and you’ll receive the QR code and address where to send payment.
Most banks have ZellePay integrated into their website or mobile app. If your bank doesn’t, Zelle has a free app and is easy to setup. The other payment apps are also free to download and easy to setup. If you don’t have an account with any of the services, and need help setting one up, send a pm to the Facebook page and I’ll help you set it up on your preferred app.
- Set up your Cash App account with my code and you could qualify to receive $5. Code: GVFSMMP
- Open a Chime bank account and set up direct deposit with my code/link and you could qualify to receive $50! Code: williamconrad3
- Setup Venmo with my referral link and you could receive $5 after you sign up and make a $5 minimum payment within 14 days.Download the app using my referral link: https://get.venmo.com/pnZRqNdVafbTerms apply: https://payp.al/ref
Please schedule your shopping orders in advance. All monthly subscription plans must be paid in full at the beginning of each month via one of the payment options stated above.
All package delivery, person-to-person (including “Swipe Swap”), person-to-business, business-to-person, or business-to-business, is $20. Additional fee may apply for larger items. Payment must be made in advance through one of the payment options above to secure delivery. If you’d like to schedule a pick up and delivery:
- Person-To-Person, Person-To-Business Location, or “Swip Swap”: Send a PM to the Facebook page or email Red@RedsDeliveryServices.com
- Business-To-Person, Business-To-Business: Send a PM to the Facebook page or email Biz@RedsDeliveryServices.com
Pick up or delivery outside Putnam County may have a higher fee or additional fee; for a quote, send an email to Red@RedsDeliveryServices.com.
Prepaid ‘Delivery Only’ and ‘Pick Up Only’ delivery orders would be ‘Delivery Fee’ ($15 for Grocery/Restaurant, $30 for ‘Out-Of-County’ stores, $20 for Package/Parcel local pick up/delivery). Shopping orders would be ‘Estimated Total‘ + ‘$ minimum or % (whichever is greater)’ for store being shopped (as stated above under “Delivery Fee”) + ‘$20 Overage Protection’ = Payment.
To calculate estimated % (percent) delivery total on Shopping orders: ‘Estimated Order Total’ + ‘Order Type %’ + ‘$20 Overage Protection’ = Payment In your calculator it would look one of two ways. For the example, we’ll use an estimated total of $250:
- 250 (estimated total) + 20% (delivery fee) + 20 (overage protection) = $320 (payment)
- 250 (estimated total) × 0.2 (delivery fee) = 50 (delivery fee); 250 + 50 + 20 = 320
- Or 250 (estimated total) + 20% (delivery fee) = 50; 250 + 50 + 20 = 320
For info how to get Estimated Order Total, see Off-Platform FAQ #7
Placing orders through other services in a “Pick-Up Only” Area:
With certain platforms (Instacart, DoorDash, UberEats Postmates), there are areas that are “Pick Up Only” (ie: Crescent City, Fruitland, etc). What this means is delivery drivers are not paid via the app and do not see these orders, the service expects you to pick it up yourself. If you live in a “Pick Up Only” area and would like your order delivered, or you are ordering directly through a store/supermarket website that allows online shopping with pick up services and want it delivered, either use the above delivery order form, send a PM to the Red’s Delivery Services Facebook page or a text to 386-983-6415 with the name on the order, the store and location ordering from, and app (if applicable) used to order. And submit delivery fee using one of the payment options listed above.
- Locations in Putnam County: $15
- Locations outside Putnam County: $30